Thu, 13 Jul|
The School Field
SUMMER DISCO 2023 (Reception and Y1/2)
Join us for some summer fun - including DJ, bubbles, tattoos, snacks and dancing! And don't forget your goody bag to take home!
Time & Location
13 Jul, 16:00 – 17:00
The School Field, Ivy Chimneys Primary School, Ivy Chimneys Road, Epping, UK
About the event
What is it?
A disco on the school field, hopefully in the sunshine - music, dancing and fun! There'll be tattoos, bubbles and dancing! And a goody bag to take home!
Where is it held?
If we have good weather, the disco will take place on the field. If not, it will take place in the hall. There are two sessions:
- 4.00pm to 5.00pm - for reception and years 1-2
- 5.15pm to 6.15pm - for years 3-6
How much does it cost?
It costs £5 per child - tickets available to buy online only. It includes all the extras, including drinks.
What else do I need to know?
- Wristbands for those with tickets will be given out in class the day before the disco. Children must wear them on arrival or bring proof of purchase.
- You'll need to drop off the children at the gate outside the reception classrooms, assuming the weather is good and the disco is on the field (otherwise it will be in the main hall).
- Pick up is from the gate outside the reception classrooms. It will take some time because we need to make sure that the children are being picked up by the appropriate adult.
- For those who attend afterschool club: Reception/Y1-2 will need to be collected from afterschool club, unless Loretta is otherwise advised. Y3-6 will be taken to the disco from afterschool club.
- We'd welcome biscuits, breadsticks and fruit donations - whether shop-bought or homemade (though no nuts or strawberries allowed, as we have allergic children). These can be dropped at the office any time on the day.
- Children are welcome to bring their own named water bottle to refill during the disco - but no energy drinks please. And no mobile phones - the same school hours rules apply.
- Children should wear cool clothes and have suncream applied beforehand.
Feedback - let us know what you think
We always want to hear how we're doing and how we might do things even better. So please share any feedback or ideas you have about our events, communications or other things we're involved in. Email us at email@example.com