Fri, 10 Feb|
The School Hall
VALENTINE DISCO 2023 (EYFS and Y1/2)
Join us for some Valentine's music, dancing and fun!
Time & Location
10 Feb, 16:00 – 17:00
The School Hall, Ivy Chimneys Primary School, Ivy Chimneys Road, Epping, UK
About the event
What is it?
A Valentine's disco - with music, dancing and fun!
Where and is it held?
In the main hall. There are two sessions (please make sure you buy tickets for the right event):
- 4.00pm to 5.00pm - for EYFS and years 1-2
- 5.15pm to 6.15pm - for years 3-4 and 5-6
How much does it cost?
It costs £5 per child - which includes snacks and treats, as well as unlimited squash or water (please bring an empty bottle to refill).
How can I help?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you can help out on the day, as the event can't run without volunteers. We'd also welcome cake, fruit and treat donations (though no nuts or strawberries allowed, as we have allergic children) - these need to be pre-packaged so we know what's in them and we'd encourage gluten free options too. These can be dropped off at reception any time from the day before the disco right up until the event.
What else do I need to know?
- Your child won't need to show their ticket to get into the disco as we'll have a list of names to tick off when they arrive. Tickets can only be bought online on or before 5th February 2023 - no further tickets will be sold online, in the school office or at the door after this date.
- You'll need to drop off children at the doors of the main hall wearing non-uniform (party clothes encouraged!) and they will need to bring a refillable bottle for water or squash. You'll need to take any coats home as we have nowhere to store them.
- Pick up is from the main hall. It will take some time because we need to make sure that the children are being picked up by the appropriate adult. Remember to bring your child's coat back as it will be cold!
- For those who attend afterschool club, you will need to contact them directly before the disco to make arrangements for drop off/pick up. A separate disco ticket still needs to be bought.
- No mobile phones - the same school hours rules apply. No extra money is required as snacks and squash/water is included.