Xmas Disco (years 3-6)
Time & Location
What you need to know
What is it?
A disco - music, dancing and fun!
Where is it held?
In the main hall. There are two sessions:
- 4.15pm to 5.15pm - for EYFS and years 1-2
- 5.30pm to 6.30pm - for years 3-6
How much does it cost?
It costs £5 per child - which includes unlimited squash, a treat and some surprises. Unlike previous years, no additional pocket money is needed (as everything is included in the ticket price).
How can I help?
We'd welcome cake and fruit donations - whether shop-bought or homemade (though no nuts or strawberries allowed, as we have allergic children). These can be dropped at reception any time on the day, right up until the disco. Also, please let us know if you can help out on the day, as the event can't run without your help (you just need to fill out the relevant box when you register your child online).
What else do I need to know?
- You'll need to drop off the children at the doors of the main hall - you'll need to take any coats home as we have nowhere to store them.
- If it is your child's first disco and arrival is a little overwhelming, then they can use the doors to the small dining hall, which are quieter and less busy (and we usually have a foundation class teacher to greet them).
- Pick up is from the main hall. It will take some time because we need to make sure that the children are being picked up by the appropriate adult.
- No mobile phones - the same school hours rules apply.
- Xmas Disco (years 3-6)£5£50£0